A richly explorative exhibition of contemporary Australian landscapes by 40 leading artists of diverse cultural backgrounds from around Australia.
• Aboriginal and contemporary Australian artists
• 90 + paintings, ochres, barks, works on paper and 3D
• Intimate views of the Mornington Peninsula by John Anderson created for the exhibition
• New coastal and Lake Mungo paintings by David Beaumont
• FNQ forest and sandbeach abstracts by Rosella Namok, Claudine Marzik and Fiona Omeenyo
• Textured ochres from the Kimberley’s Warmun Arts
• Organic mixed media boards by emerging Tasmanian artist Jillian Catto
• Elegant abstracts by Sue Lovegrove and Adriane Strampp
• Lushly hued paintings of the Pilbara’s salt lake country by Bugai Whyoulter
• Award winning artists of the APY Lands Freda Brady, Robert Fielding and more
• Lush new paintings by energing artists including the APY’s Rachael Lionel, Betty Chimney, Kerry Anne
Robinson and Janie Kulyuru Lewis, the Kimberley’s Lindsay Malay & Yuendumu’s Steven Jupurrula
• Unique ceramic Bagu firemaker figures of FNQ
• Views of central Victoria and the NSW coast by Neville Pilven and Sally West
• Limited edition prints by street artist and printmaker Tom Civi and master printmaker Martin King
and much more…
Plus feature exhibition of the subtle paintings of the artists of Papunya Tjupi – inheritors of the founding Papunya school of Western Desert art.
We are also delighted to continue our partnerships with other representative galleries – Australian Galleries, Gallerysmith and Salt Contemporary Art – who join us in making available an exciting range of work by leading artists.
View selected works here.
EXHIBITION DATES: January 5-February 4
OPEN: Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays
Shoreham, Vic 3916
T: 03 59 898282